Hi, I am a software engineer living in Melbourne, Australia.
By day I develop software and technologies for LOD and by night, travelling, coding and fiddling with various things.
I'm always excited to meet new people, especially people to collaborate with, so please feel free to contact me any time :)
- entity_sync: An entity sync library for Dart developers
- maps: Geospatial & Maps library, including data compiler working with Unity3D
- pypowerbi: Python library for Microsoft's PowerBI
- django-flexible: Flexible models for django
- django-handy-converters: Handy URL converters for django
- django-protected-files: Simple protected files for django
- unity-av: RTSP stream playback for Unity3D
- pistream: YouTube streaming service for Raspberry PI
- renderer: C++, OpenGL and emscripten experiments
- artikel: An iOS app for learning German articles
- cmd: Nintendo DS game made at University with Tom Johnston and Patrick Randell. Here's a video from an early build
- VROOM Tennis: Unity3D tennis game made for a multi-screen, multi-player environment. Developed with Dr Stefan Greuter @ RMIT University, Melbourne
- AssetGen: Maya plugin for procedural modification of geometry. Developed under research leadership of Dr Stefan Greuter @ RMIT University, Melbourne